Fundraiser: Get Our Boys To Aussie.
Where - Plateau, June 24th, 4-6pm
Sam and Corby have been selected for the New Zealand developmental squad
and will be travelling to Australia. They had a very intensive training camp over
Queens Birthday weekend.
Jarrod Alty: “The camp was for U17 – U19 boys and girls, including the kids travelling to Canberra, Aussie Champs and a few worlds kids, as well as the long squad development riders for the U17s. For some it was their first chance to experience a camp environment and learn to race as a team for a common goal, example being the U17 boys split into 3 six man teams. The kids relish the opportunity to work towards a common goal just like they see on tv. The kids going overseas had a talk about what’s expected with regards to Canberra, the do’s and
The club is running a fundraising event for Corby Price and Sam Dobbs. We will be running a silent auction with all proceeds going towards the trip expense (in excess of $6,000 for both)
This is where we need your help
1. We are looking for donations of products & services for us to auction
- Dinner/Lunch vouchers – do you own or work at a restaurant/cafe in town
- Bike product, Bike Service, Bike fit
- Sports massage,
- Retail shop vouchers
- Do you own a holiday house? 2 night accommodation package,
- Any service e.g. Gardening, fishing trip
- and so on
Please contact Jo Price at firstname.lastname@example.org over the next week
2. Join us at the Plateau on the 24th for a fun evening where we bid on those items
- Enjoy a pleasant afternoon at the Plateau, catching up with cycling buddies.
- Bring some friends outside of cycling.
- No pressure, silent auction where you can get some great deals
Posted: Fri 01 Jun 2012